I don't ask much in a man.

Tips I found from chained mails invading my inbox (tell ya...if I kept getting something like this, I wouldn't mind getting a hundred chained mails a day, LOL)

Five tips for a woman.......

1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a man you can count on! And doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.

And last but not least...

5. It is important that these four men don't know each other....


See, it takes five different men for a woman to acquire the perfect qualities of a man. No one's perfect, so does a man. If you want a perfect man, then have four men instead :-P

Sometimes, we just asked too much.

p/s: Mind ya', I'm not a pervert.

Comments

'Aini said…
All is true. Especially #3!
Azra said…
Yep! Definitely. He could lie on anything regarding our birthday presents, but should never done it when involved matters of the heart.
'Aini said…
I'd say, a guy that always lie is not worth...

Popular posts from this blog

Taiping Eco-Trip 2D1N ~ From Kulim

The Homemade Laksa Kedah with a Penang's Twist

Untungnya...saya jadi cikgu