Soalnya Kenapa?

Today while browsing through my facebook's newsfeed, expecting nothing but more senseless status updates, I found one that's worth sharing. I don't know whether the wall's owner wrote this herself or like me - she found it somewhere and thought it's worth sharing - so if the real owner of these words of wisdom ever come across this humble blog, please forgive me for sharing without permission. One thing I'd say to you though, 
thank you...
BERHENTI PERSOALKAN!

Kenapa aku buat baik tapi orang anggap aku jahat?
Kenapa orang suka sakitkan hati aku?
Kenapa tak ada orang yang faham hati aku?
Kenapa lah orang masih buat dosa walau dah tahu hukum?

TETAPI PERSOALKAN!
Kenapa aku masih tak boleh ikhlas dalam buat baik?
Kenapa hati aku rapuh dengan kata-kata manusia?
Kenapa aku masih tak boleh faham orang dengan baik?
Kenapa aku masih anggap diri aku lebih baik dari orang lain?

"Berhenti persoalkan KENAPA pada ORANG LAIN"
"Selalu persoalkan KENAPA pada DIRI SENDIRI"

"Pasti diri kan jumpa jawapan yang dicari
dan bertambah akrab hubungan dengan Ilahi"

InsyaAllah :)
Someone asked me how I kept up a poker face every time problems arise. Well, I don't. Like you, I vent sometimes. I am mere human. And I never forget that people around me are human too.
 

Comments

'Aini said…
"Don't be sad, Allah is with us".
Nice entry, darling.... Mmg pun kita selalu ada persoalan mcm nih... But some of us just know when to stop and move on.

Popular posts from this blog

Taiping Eco-Trip 2D1N ~ From Kulim

The Homemade Laksa Kedah with a Penang's Twist

Untungnya...saya jadi cikgu