What makes me happy :D





"I noticed that, my beloved teacher is always happy nowadays, someone
special in your heart?"

A smile popped up as soon as I read that comment from one of my dearest students on my facebook's wallpost. If you read this, thank you my dear for noticing and thank you for keeping this teacher of yours in your heart. I hope he knows how much his thoughts made me happy.

Yupe! He made a point there. For certain unknown reasons, I am happy. And I don't think it was because I have someone special in my heart. My significant other half is there in my heart for years and he is special everyday. My mom, she's the queen reigning my heart since forever. After all, everyone in my heart is special.

I am happy for unknown reasons. Don't ask me what, I don't know. Sometimes the emotions rushed in like a broken dam. They fell on me without me being conscious. I must be affected by a lot of things happening around me and most of the times, I didn't even realize how much they affected my mood. I'm going to be an aunty, my students are all nice and sweet, my other half is as sweet as ever, my fellow Warasians are cool and thoughful, I found nice songs to listen to, people are nice to me...those are happening around me, almost everyday. I don't think I have reasons to feel sad and horrible.

I think...as long as there is someone who would love me, my heart will always be filled with happiness. Someone like that student of mine who noticed even the slightest difference in my tone.

So far Allah had given me tonnes of people who love me dearly, who never forget me and He keeps sending me more and more every single day. Alhamdulillah.

If anyone ask "what would you ask for today?"

I would simply answer...

"I have my family...
my beloved other half...
my significant halves who reside almost everywhere around the globe...
my joyful friends...
my cherished students...
and the future ones"

"I couldn't ask for more. I've got everything... because I have God watching over me, it's more than I could ever wanted."










Comments

'Aini said…
This is sweet, darling :D
Azra said…
hehehe...thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Taiping Eco-Trip 2D1N ~ From Kulim

The Homemade Laksa Kedah with a Penang's Twist

Untungnya...saya jadi cikgu