Me On Sunday

This what happened to me on Sunday, almost every week.
(Please don't pretend that had never happened to you...on Monday if your weekends start on Saturday)

My mind just couldn't focus on one simple dot.
My mouth didn't cooperate with my brain, causing slips of the tongue as soon as my lips parted.
I was being accident prone, bumping to tables and chairs...
and even clumsier, dropping a thing or two to the floor and when I bent down to pick them up, another thing would fall from my hands...geez.

Sunday or Monday blues might be different for different people.

But for me, it's nothing about being bored. I just love my job, teaching the kids. There was nothing boring in that. Well, maybe waking up early in the morning was boring, but as soon as I stepped into the classroom filled with kids, eager to learn *yeah right* I was becoming enthusiastic.

But still, the things I mentioned above would happen. Slips of the tongue, wars among my senses, being accident prone and clumsy all at the same time...wow, I often wondered how I actually survived my previous Sundays without embarassing or even killing myself. Maybe it was just me thinking that I'm having some kind of disfunctions on Sunday...maybe the truth was that I never had had a disfuntion. LOL.

I just wished Sundays wouldn't be too hard on me. Sometimes it hurts, especially when it's bumping-to-the-table-or-chair time. Ouch *sweat drops*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiping Eco-Trip 2D1N ~ From Kulim

The Homemade Laksa Kedah with a Penang's Twist

Untungnya...saya jadi cikgu