Woohoo!!

YaHa!

After years having this blog, I finally gave it some colors.
More to come though.
I'm not an active blogger but I love having colors in my blogs.

Wait till I upload some of my fav pics of my fav dudes..ahem...personnel I mean.

This happens thanks to my little sis - who's not so little anymore by the way, and going to be bigger in the upcoming months *grins devilishly*
who said "akak, your blog is boring."
Cheese! (a polite way of saying ces...there, I said it)
boring?!! *reads through* ok..it is lame *hangs head*
Thanks angah, you officially made me a boring blogger...
revenge is sweet tau...
mwahahahaha (mad scientist's laughter - refer to Dr. Cockroach, Monsters vs Aliens pls)
Dr. Cockroach - evil scientist, voice by Hugh Laurie

Since I had already introduced this guy to you..let's get finished with it.
A scientist with visions, he was turned into a roach in his own experiment turned disaster in Monster vs Evil.
I personally adore his evil laugh - which I would like to credit Hugh Laurie for that. What a pair, Laurie and Dr. Roach. Hugh Laurie himself played the mad - mentally and in person - doctor in House M.D. An irony?
Nope...I believed Dr. Roach was made for Laurie.
My other half used to watch House devotedly, simply because he liked the crackhead, nutjob Dr. House. Now I personally think I know why we're two sides of a coin, mwahahahaha...ahem.

But...there's a but...he doesn't seem to feel the attachment to Dr. Roach because he found B.O.B as the best character in this animation.

Drumrolls ya all. Introducing B.O.B!!!

B.O.B stands for...*checks wikipedia*... Benzoate Ostylezene Bicarbonate (i'm not even sure how to say that) was played by Seth Rogen.
This guy - at least that's what I think it is - is blue, has a way with words and so sensitive. What's not to like about him, LOL.
What appeared to me the most is his eye!! Who can resists that convincing eyes?!!
Ooo..oo..yeah, and that green jelly looks delicious by the way.

The other guy in this movie is Missing Link...
A 20000 fish-ape hybrid who was found frozen and thawed by scientists, and created havoc when he was freed.
Not my fav character but I'll put his pic anyway.

something just doesn't seem right with him..I couldn't think of the reason why.
But I think it was because he's a typical man though a monster.
Always trying to act tough though he's not.
But honestly, I like how he would never abandon his friends though he hadn't the strength to stay. Cool guy huh?

And last but not least, Susan Murphy from Modesto...who wears Ginormica as her Monster's name.


She's an ordinary girl with ordinary dreams - get married to the man she loves, starts a family and goes to Paris - ordinary, really.
Then..bam!! A meteor hit her right before she walked down the church aisle and the radiation changed her life forever!! Forever!! In a big way..I mean really BIG!
What's sad about her is that...it took a meteor on her head to realize that her life doesn't revolve around just one man - that she has a life of her own. *sigh*

Monster vs Aliens is an entertaining family movie.
Go watch it if you haven't.

Though...come to think of it, all the monsters in this movie are created by humans trying to interfere with God's nature.
And this movie is supposed to be a family movie
Yikes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiping Eco-Trip 2D1N ~ From Kulim

The Homemade Laksa Kedah with a Penang's Twist

Untungnya...saya jadi cikgu