The Best Comfort Food



Tempting much?

A cup full of taste.
Rich with passion.
A bliss.

This is my comfort food.
A drink which would definitely comfort me anytime I'm down.

To rely on someone to be my shoulder to cry on...
I couldn't hope too much.
To be away from my loved ones,
far from my those who would listen...
I only had myself to depend on.

I have friends here...
But I guess everyone is busy attending their own hectic life.
Couldn't blame them though.
I'm the one who brought down the wall.

Talking about my other side of life...
to have others sympathizing over my sorry life
saying..."awww...poor hon"..
I don't think so.

I'm not that pathetic, LOL.

So, in exchange I always turned to a cup of chocolate drink when I'm feeling a little in the blue.
And that cup of elixir always worked out its wonder.
It never failed in elevating my spirit and mood up heaven's high.

Anytime I feel down...
A cup of this blissful drink is enough to cure everything.

Thank you God for this heavenly drink.

Oops! Gotta go now.

My cup of cocoa is waiting.

Care to join me? *winks*











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taiping Eco-Trip 2D1N ~ From Kulim

The Homemade Laksa Kedah with a Penang's Twist

Untungnya...saya jadi cikgu